Your campaign, or a part of your campaign: title, creative or landing page is promoting a prohibited product or service.
Examples of restricted content includes:
- Alcohol: All alcohol-related campaigns must comply with legislation and standard industry and regulatory requirements.
- Gambling: Content which promotes gambling or betting without the correct regulations or licensing in place.
- Financial: Content which promotes financial products or services without the correct regulations or licensing in place.
- Pharmaceutical: May not make illegitimate or unproven claims for preventing, treating or improving a disease or condition.
- Political: All political content must be accompanied by a clear disclaimer that it is promoted or endorsed by a particular political party.